Arland Land Use Economics
ArLand Land Use Economics is a land use economics and planning consulting firm that provides economic, market and financial feasibility studies, economic benefit, fiscal impact analysis, and implementation plans for land use plans (including sub-area, comprehensive plans, regional planning efforts), TOD, and transportation plans. Its findings and recommendations incorporate public policy considerations, opportunities for public-private partnerships, and an understanding of financial tools available for implementation. The firm has worked with a number of public agencies, private clients, and non-profit organizations.
ArLand Land Use Economics (as ArLand, LLC) has received its designation as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Minority/Small/Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/S/WBE) with the City and County of Denver. It is certified as an Emerging Small Business (ESB) with CDOT and a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) with the Regional Transportation District (RTD).
- Demographic and economic analysis for real estate development, land use, and transportation plans
- Market research studies analyzing the potential for real estate development
- Land use and socioeconomic impacts of transportation alternatives including transit and highway improvements
- Public financing
- Highest and best use studies for land development
- Pro-forma financial analysis for land, office, residential and light industrial development